Xperiments of Dr Cerebrum Xperiments of Dr Cerebrum

amazing

Did a great job on getting the tone and emotions the creepy doctor the sense of hope and then it alll come crumbling down. i love it!!
just a small thing i think you should've textured the blood the solid red color stood out to much and seemed seperate from the whole. other than that beautifully dark

Clockworkpixel responds:

thanks :) and i was going to use real blood just prick my finger and drip it on a bit of paper but the file size was big enough as it was and doing that would of made it even bigger

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

love it

it reminds me of b-movies low quality but the content is so great that no one cares about the production quality. The story was great even if it was all one big joke. it held my attention the entire time, i reminded me of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo i would love to see a sequel.

GameMaster 1 GameMaster 1

loosing steam

i agree with holy vision. their was no funny in the movie whatsoever you want to consider getting a few writers to help with your jokes. wacthing this reminds me of watching nickelodeon while it was entertaining the comedy seemed weak and well uninteresting. the animation was good though with consistent style.

Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

Well Let's start with everything you did right. The graphics are pleasant if unoriginal. The hits feel satisfying and the death animations are varied enough to stay interesting. The controls are where the problems start. Moving around feels sluggish. You are rewarded for not being hit yet have no way of dodging or blocking incoming hits. On numerous occasions I would walk through a guy because my combo carries me forward, this leaves my with my back to a large group of enemies. Turning around would seem like a good plan at this point but because they are so close when I turn around i can only get a few hits of till my back is facing them again. A dodge mechanic would be nice to avoid damage and line myself up to start a combo. I didn't get too far into the upgrade system but it seemed as though everything was just a slight improvement on the last item with the only variety being in the weapon types. Decent but needs improvement mainly in how the character controls.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

since everyone is doing it
(Sticker Dix 's Tit flips)dododododododododododododododod ododododododododpcV-ccQ-acD-abL-gbL-g bL-gbL-gcE-abt-gbt-cbr-bcAbt-gbt-cbr-
bcBbR-gbR-gbR-gbR-gcA-abI-gbI-ecE-abt -gbt-cbr-bcBbt-gbt-cbr-bcB-bbL-gbL-gb L-gbL-Z-Z-Z-Z-y,au-abg-aab-cau-abgiNa b-cau-abg-aab-cau-abgiNab-caa-cat-caa -cat-aal-aaa-cat-caa-cat-aal-aaE-aat-
abf-aaa-cat-aboiTas-babat-abf-aaa-cat -aboiTas-ccj-cbQ-ccj-cbQ-ccj-cbQ-ccj-
cbQ-cab-aauab-akgab-bkgauab-akgab-bkg at-abf-aaa-cat-aboiTas-cat-abf-aaa-ca t-aboiTas-eabab-akgab-bkgabab-akgab-b kgabab-akgab-bkgabab-akgab-bkg-Z-Z-Z-
Z-r,-pah-batah-batah-betah-batakakeKe xakakeKexakakeKexakakeKexakakeKexakak eKexakakeKexakakeKexen-aah-baGah-baGa h-betah-baGah-baGah-baGah-betah-baGah -baGah-baGah-betah-baGen-baGen-baGen-
baGen-baGaG-aaG-bakaG-bakaG-bakaG-bak ah-baGah-baGah-betah-baGah-baGah-baGa h-betah-baG-baGaG-aakaG-bakaGaG-aakaG -bakaGaG-aakaG-bakaGaG-aakaG-bak-Z-Z-
Z-Z-r,bz-acX-acE-cbz-acXjrcE-cbz-acX-
acE-cbz-acXjrcE-cjy-ajFaa-cbRjy-ajFaa -bal-ajy-ajFaa-cbRjy-ajFaa-bal-aaE-ab y-acW-acD-cby-adfjxcV-bcEby-acW-acD-c by-adfjxcV-cal-bjyal-bjjal-bjyal-bjja l-bjyal-bjjal-bjyal-bjjeW-aeW-bdleW-a jjeueW-bdleW-ajjiMby-acW-acD-ajjiMby-
adfjxcV-cby-acW-acD-ajjiMby-adfjxcV-e jjau-adlau-ajjeujyau-adlau-ajyeujjau-
adlau-ajjeujyau-adlau-ajyeueJ-Z-Z-Z-Z -q

Second Wind Second Wind

Finally beat it! Alright so first off the randomness is a huge pain in the ass. I don't wanna go through 3 shops 2 clerics and a massage therapist when I have no gold and full health. Also the only way to effectively build the stats on your character is by taking advantage of the churches, but because of the randomness you never get the churches you need for your character. I stuck around on the first floor way past lvl 10 in hopes of running into a krillex church(never did).
The Esper character breaks the game. The focus ability always causes a hit so i dumped all my dex for pow. At the end I had 90 pow and hit for 140 without sensing. Also I noticed you placed a damage cap on the player even though I hit for 140 when i used sense I didn't do more that 170.
A few suggestions the way damage is calculated is confusing sometimes i'm not sure how some characters work yet. A more indepth description of abilities and point trackers on the modifiers so you can see your likely damage output.
All that being said it is an extremely addictive and fun game.

squidly responds:

Now that de-bugging is mostly done, I can focus on re-balancing.

Any ideas for how to re-balance the Espers?

Smacka - 8455 Smacka - 8455

MM diggin it bro glad i decided to return to newgrounds. Love the intro and that bass is like candy, and of course the token black guy yelling bass is always appreciated.

shesmackshard responds:

Thanks bro

LightThatConquersDarkness pt2 LightThatConquersDarkness pt2

code lyoko 4 eva

ya got me with the nostalgia factor i can't wait for the new season anyway great job of course the melodies great the builds and mixing are great .
Only things is you are pretty much only using the one melody the whole time and it does get a little old but other than that it's great

VengeanceIsOurReligion VengeanceIsOurReligion

good to know

that some good music will be front-paged now that you guys are on here great song reminds me of white chapel a bit mainly on the vocal style guitars sound like good old death metal/ melodic death

AbsenceofFear responds:

Ya my singer likes white chapel, I never really got into those guys. I am an old school metal guy.

-Jon

Poseidon Poseidon

I love the colors

An Evolving Love An Evolving Love

Fantastic

i love the color scheme and the love evolve realy clever

Infested Shoveler Infested Shoveler

back to the basics

if you can call your style basic i get a surprising amount of music suggestions from you any way. good as usual, but legs apear too short aside from that great man. ironically as i went to this picture virus of life by slipknot came on