Siegius Arena Siegius Arena

Well Let's start with everything you did right. The graphics are pleasant if unoriginal. The hits feel satisfying and the death animations are varied enough to stay interesting. The controls are where the problems start. Moving around feels sluggish. You are rewarded for not being hit yet have no way of dodging or blocking incoming hits. On numerous occasions I would walk through a guy because my combo carries me forward, this leaves my with my back to a large group of enemies. Turning around would seem like a good plan at this point but because they are so close when I turn around i can only get a few hits of till my back is facing them again. A dodge mechanic would be nice to avoid damage and line myself up to start a combo. I didn't get too far into the upgrade system but it seemed as though everything was just a slight improvement on the last item with the only variety being in the weapon types. Decent but needs improvement mainly in how the character controls.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

since everyone is doing it
(Sticker Dix 's Tit flips)dododododododododododododododod ododododododododpcV-ccQ-acD-abL-gbL-g bL-gbL-gcE-abt-gbt-cbr-bcAbt-gbt-cbr-
bcBbR-gbR-gbR-gbR-gcA-abI-gbI-ecE-abt -gbt-cbr-bcBbt-gbt-cbr-bcB-bbL-gbL-gb L-gbL-Z-Z-Z-Z-y,au-abg-aab-cau-abgiNa b-cau-abg-aab-cau-abgiNab-caa-cat-caa -cat-aal-aaa-cat-caa-cat-aal-aaE-aat-
abf-aaa-cat-aboiTas-babat-abf-aaa-cat -aboiTas-ccj-cbQ-ccj-cbQ-ccj-cbQ-ccj-
cbQ-cab-aauab-akgab-bkgauab-akgab-bkg at-abf-aaa-cat-aboiTas-cat-abf-aaa-ca t-aboiTas-eabab-akgab-bkgabab-akgab-b kgabab-akgab-bkgabab-akgab-bkg-Z-Z-Z-
Z-r,-pah-batah-batah-betah-batakakeKe xakakeKexakakeKexakakeKexakakeKexakak eKexakakeKexakakeKexen-aah-baGah-baGa h-betah-baGah-baGah-baGah-betah-baGah -baGah-baGah-betah-baGen-baGen-baGen-
baGen-baGaG-aaG-bakaG-bakaG-bakaG-bak ah-baGah-baGah-betah-baGah-baGah-baGa h-betah-baG-baGaG-aakaG-bakaGaG-aakaG -bakaGaG-aakaG-bakaGaG-aakaG-bak-Z-Z-
Z-Z-r,bz-acX-acE-cbz-acXjrcE-cbz-acX-
acE-cbz-acXjrcE-cjy-ajFaa-cbRjy-ajFaa -bal-ajy-ajFaa-cbRjy-ajFaa-bal-aaE-ab y-acW-acD-cby-adfjxcV-bcEby-acW-acD-c by-adfjxcV-cal-bjyal-bjjal-bjyal-bjja l-bjyal-bjjal-bjyal-bjjeW-aeW-bdleW-a jjeueW-bdleW-ajjiMby-acW-acD-ajjiMby-
adfjxcV-cby-acW-acD-ajjiMby-adfjxcV-e jjau-adlau-ajjeujyau-adlau-ajyeujjau-
adlau-ajjeujyau-adlau-ajyeueJ-Z-Z-Z-Z -q

Second Wind Second Wind

Finally beat it! Alright so first off the randomness is a huge pain in the ass. I don't wanna go through 3 shops 2 clerics and a massage therapist when I have no gold and full health. Also the only way to effectively build the stats on your character is by taking advantage of the churches, but because of the randomness you never get the churches you need for your character. I stuck around on the first floor way past lvl 10 in hopes of running into a krillex church(never did).
The Esper character breaks the game. The focus ability always causes a hit so i dumped all my dex for pow. At the end I had 90 pow and hit for 140 without sensing. Also I noticed you placed a damage cap on the player even though I hit for 140 when i used sense I didn't do more that 170.
A few suggestions the way damage is calculated is confusing sometimes i'm not sure how some characters work yet. A more indepth description of abilities and point trackers on the modifiers so you can see your likely damage output.
All that being said it is an extremely addictive and fun game.

squidly responds:

Now that de-bugging is mostly done, I can focus on re-balancing.

Any ideas for how to re-balance the Espers?

Flash Bash Flash Bash

Pretty good game though it is very difficult to get the diagonals to register

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Over all i think it was a pretty good. The visuals were nice and the gun sounds were pretty good. I played through the entire game and unlocked everything except the two secret medals. A few problems would be the lack of gun stats, and ability to customize. There was a decent amount of guns not a huge selection but decent, if you had added some sights, grips, perks and the like to tweak the guns i think the selection you had would have felt much more fleshed out. The secondary weapon was useless and i traded out my main gun whenever it was low on ammo. My biggest problem with this game had to be the spawning nothing is worse than spawning between 2 enemies and getting instantly lit up a good 50% of my deaths were from shitty spawns. The Ai were ridiculous and often ignored each-other for me, this coupled with the spawning led to many wtf!!! moments. All the being said the game was SUPER easy i didn't fail a single mission and often crushed my opponents. Good job i lookk forward to an improved sequel

The Breach The Breach

good game

good game kept me playing all the way through i felt like the colors used were to vibrent for the tone you were trying to set just wen the game started to bore me a new enemy or armor or weapon was introduced its a little short but but worth a second playthrough. customizable leveling would have been nice though. all in all good solid action platformer 4/5 8/10

Night of the Cursed Night of the Cursed

way to easy

there is no challenge to this at all. It seems way to bright for a zombie game. the beggining with the flashlights got me excited thinking it would be more horror survival. but it ended up a gore fest whis is always fun but it didnt seem to get the tone and again much to easy.

Level Up! Level Up!

deafeating the nightmare

the entire experience is fun and amusing leveling up while searching for jems but with no real attack its a chore to fight the nightmare making him get hit with his own attaks is near impossible and such a hassle

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

glitch

right after the elavater when you fight the clown in the small room i got him down to 399 health and he kept throwing his fist at me it does no damage just pushes me toward the door which is closed

Armored Corps Armored Corps

addicting

but i noticed that you can keep picking up new armor and guns even if their arent any stronger versions of them. i would pick up and upgrad expecting a new tread and i got nothing you seemed to have focused mainly on the guns and shields rather then armor and treads. plus the enemies arent challenging even after wave 100. a bug i noticed was that my score just showed -1 until i died then it showed my real score. i hope to see a sequal with these things fixed